Saturday, March 17, 2012

where I am running late, again...

So here's the thing...I was supposed to have my review of Love's Sacred Song by Mesu Andrews posted by today, but that isn't going to happen. I was sidelined for three days this week with (another) awful sinus infection, during which time no reading progress was made. *sigh*

However, now that I'm feeling (somewhat) more functional, I'm reading again (yay!), and people let me tell you, this book is fabulous. F-A-B-U-L-O-U-S. Full review coming soon. :) And my apologies to Revell and Mesu for running late (one day, I know I keep saying this but seriously ONE DAY I will meet all of my blogging and review related deadlines, I am resolved!!).

3 comments:

Laura Frantz said...

Ruth, So hope you are feeling better. I know how miserable sinus infections are as I'm susceptible to them, too. This book looks fabulous - Mesu, is fabulous! I can't wait to do that Lifeway signing with her in May:) Her books are keepers, for sure, as is she. Bless you today!

Lori Benton said...

Hope you are feeling better Ruth. These spring allergies/sinus issue are no fun. I spent the first half of my life suffering from those and would be still if we hadn't moved to a much drier climate. Can't wait to read your thoughts on Love's Sacred Song. I certainly enjoyed it!

Unknown said...

@Laura - Thanks, my friend - doing a bit better but very congested today. Comes with the territory. *sigh* I can't believe you and Mesu are going to be at the SAME LIFEWAY in May! I must confess to being jealous!! :)

@Lori - Thanks, Lori! You are so right about allergies...the only blessing should be that at this point we don't get a freeze again, so this early blooming should be wrapping up. Review should be up no later than tomorrow! :)