Monday, October 31, 2011

Femnista: Halloween 2011


Click to launch the full edition in a new window
Publisher Software from YUDU

Earlier this year I was thrilled to be a part of the 1930s and 1940s-themed issue of Charity's Tude, the online magazine from Charity's Place. Since then, Charity renamed her publication Femnista (catchy, no?), and I'm excited to announce that the latest issue is now available. This issue focuses on all things "morbid and magical," exploring everything from the magic in Pushing Daisies and Harry Potter to Beastly and the vampire craze. My contribution is an expanded look at Robin McKinley's novel Beauty (read my original review here).

2 comments:

Rissi said...

SO glad you participated again, Ruth! Loved reading your article on "Beauty."

...you just may have talked me into trying this re-telling of "Beauty & the Beast," also. =)

Unknown said...

@Rissi - That was my plan, haha! ;)

This is a great group of writers and a really fun, thought-provoking publication -- I love being a part of it!