Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Once Upon a Time bracelet!

Remember a few weeks ago when I shared my latest Etsy purchase -- the "Rumbelle" Once Upon a Time -inspired necklace from TwulyLovelyDesigns? I've only had the necklace a few weeks and I've already worn it at least four times -- I just love it.

Today I want to share with you my second purchase from Lucinda's shop -- the Once Upon a Time Ultimate Storybrooke Main Characters Bracelet:


Isn't it gorgeous? Here's a breakdown of the charms and characters it features:
  • a clock face: to symbolize the stopped town clock, stuck at 8.15 until Emma arrives 
  • an axe: for the dwarves 
  • a cuckoo clock: Gepetto/Marco 
  • an umbrella: Archie Hopper/Jiminy Cricket 
  • a sword: David Nolan/Prince Charming 
  • a bird: Mary Margaret Blanchard/Snow White 
  • a spinning wheel: Mr Gold/Rumplestiltskin 
  • an apple: Regina Mills/Evil Queen 
  • BOOK LOCKET - Henry's fairytale book 
  • a swan: Emma Swan/the Saviour 
  • a heart: Sheriff Graham/The Huntsman 
  • a wolf: Ruby/Red Riding Hood 
  • a mirror: Sidney Glass/Magic Mirror 
  • a motorbike: The Stranger, August W. Booth 
  • a pair of scissors: Jefferson/The Mad Hatter 
  • a tree: the magic tree that saved Pinocchio/August and Emma 
  • a star: the Blue Fairy's magic 
  • a castle: for the fairytale world left behind 
  • a 'believe' tag... because all you have to do... is believe.
  • a rose-toggle clasp: a nod to Belle
This bracelet is absolutely GORGEOUS in person, such a fun piece of jewellery to wear! Lucinda is a fabulous person to do business with, whether placing a shop stock order or answering questions about a custom order. If you're interested in a wholly unique piece of jewellery, I highly encourage you to visit Lucinda's shop -- not only is she a fantastic seller but I've been thoroughly impressed with the craftsmanship of her work and the speed and careful attention each of my two orders have received.

3 comments:

Amanda Stanley said...

Hello, dear Ruth!! I just got your comment over at Goodreads and wanted to stop by, say hi and catch up - something I've been meaning to do for a while now but failed at miserably :( Please forgive me, Ruth, I haven't been a very good friend. I've missed you and your wonderful reviews, your comments always bring a smile :)

And I COMPLETELY agree, this bracelet is GORGEOUS!! Charm bracelets are so cute and unique. I have a few myself, silver ones passed down from my Mom and Nana. This one totally say's RUTH to me! :) LOVE all the little pieces and what they represent. I've visited Etsy a few times but never purchased anything. I've heard you can find such great things there though, as your purchase here shows ;) Will definitely have to browse Lucinda's shop, thanks for the recommend!

Again, Ruth, I know it's been forever, and I'm so sorry! I do think about you every time I see or hear about English Period Dramas ;) and I pray for you as the Lord leads :) I promise to be in touch more often! Hope we can talk again soon, my friend!

Blessings,
Amanda

Tales of Whimsy said...

How cooool!

Unknown said...

@Amanda - I cannot remember, but I hope I wrote you back on Goodreads last year! I apparently didn't respond to any comments for a while on here and that is driving me nuts now that I'm finding them! In short, I hope you are well and that we can catch up soon! :)

@Juju - It's one of my favorite things now. :)