Friday, August 3, 2012

Once Upon a Time Etsy find!

Once Upon a Time may not be slated to return to television screens until September 30th, but I'm already looking forward to the next chapter in the show's story come fall. By the way, I have every intention of writing my last four episode reviews to finish out my discussion of Season 1. But this post is about a fangirl's dream -- beautiful, Once Upon a Time-inspired jewellery!

A few weeks ago I was browsing around Etsy and discovered a wide variety of OUAT handmade items -- but the one that captured my imagination was the Rumbelle (Rumplestiltskin/Belle) charm necklace from TwulyLovelyDesigns. I promptly ordered the necklace and was thrilled to receive it in the mail today! Here's a photo courtesy of shop owner Lucinda:


The necklace features a book to represent Belle's bookish sensibilities, a spinning wheel to represent Rumple, and best of all a chipped cup! The rose pendant is of course an instantly recognizable symbol of the Beast and Belle's love story, and as Lucinda states in her shop -- the clock? Well it is a tale as old as time, is not? :) I am SO IN LOVE with this necklace! Lucinda was a total pleasure to do business with, and the necklace arrived promptly and well-packaged (all the way from Scotland!).

The shop is currently closed and is slated to reopen in about a week. Lucinda features a variety of other beautiful and creative Once Upon a Time jewellery, and I expect I'll be making another purchase when her shop opens once again. After all, I should accessorize for the Season 2 premiere, no? *wink*

2 comments:

Gina said...

Oh, it's so pretty! What a great find!

Unknown said...

@Gina - I absolutely love it! I can't wait until her shop opens again. :)