Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Disney Designer Villains

Last week I shared with you my discovery of Disney's Designer Princess collection from last year. This year their limited-time collection features some of their most famous villains, reimagined in a gorgeous collection of  prints, mugs, clothing items, and dolls. Here is the concept art (and yes, I was lucky enough to discover this in time to purchase a notecard set!):

Maleficent























Mother Gothel



Cruella de Vil



Queen of Hearts



Evil Queen



Ursula



Do you have a favorite? I think I'm torn between Maleficent (of course!) and Gothel at the moment...

4 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I love them all but my fav is probably the Queen of Hearts.

Tales of Whimsy said...

My all time favorite evil queen was Maleficent.

bookgirl said...

I think I'm tied between Mother Gothel and Maleficent.

Unknown said...

@Juju - I love how the gold of the Queen of Heart's dress just "pops"!

@bookgirl - Me too. :) I love the train on Gothel's gown!