Thursday, March 7, 2013

where Once is stressing me out

Avert your eyes if you're behind on Once Upon a Time...I can't help myself, I have to discuss. Much is being made over this coming Sunday's episode ("The Miller's Daughter") which supposedly ends with some sort of heartbreaking death. Here's the episode teaser:



Now go HERE, and watch the second video clip where a dying Mr. Gold gets an amnesiac Belle on the phone to tell her just how much she means to him (didn't find the clip on YouTube -- yet -- so that's why it isn't included here).

ROBERT CARLYLE CUT OUT MY HEART ALREADY WHY DON'T YOU??

Somebody, FOR THE LOVE please reassure me that the show isn't going to kill off Gold. I seriously COULD NOT TAKE THAT. I think I could deal with just about anyone else but if Gold goes I may never recover.

I'd love to hear your theories on what this upcoming episode has in store...make me feel better about Rumbelle, people!!!

I'm just gonna stare at this picture until it is all over. This makes me feel better about life:


8 comments:

Lauren said...

I know what you mean! But apparently in an upcoming episode called "Lacey" we get to see what Belle's cursed persona is like. And the producers of the show teased that it will "make things very awkward for Mr. Gold." So I'm hanging onto that as my hope that he will not die.

Rissi said...

Oh. My. Gosh. Who could they kill off?! The suspense!

Glad you are still liking this show, Ruth - I was just wondering the other day. :)

Kristin said...

I'm finally caught up with this show! :)

Honestly, I don't think Mr. Gold *can* die. :) I didn't believe for a minute when Hook first stabbed him that he was going to die from it...I just feel like he's involved in too many people's stories for him to get killed off this soon (I mean- he's what...three or four fairy tale characters so far?).

Why must they kill off a good character, anyway? Why not a bad guy- we've got a few too many of them right now, anyway. :) How about Cora? Just not Hook...I think he could change.

(Or *ahem* maybe I just think he's really good-looking. :)

~Kristin

Unknown said...

Thanks for the feedback, everyone! Maybe Cora will finally kick the proverbial bucket, moving the evil spotlight firmly into Regina's camp? That I wouldn't mind at all. :)

@Kristin - Speaking to Hook, I suspect the end of the season is going to be very Peter Pan-centric. After last week's episode, I'm convinced that Bae/Neal is Peter Pan, and that his NYC fiancee is either Tiger Lily or Tinkerbell (leaning towards the former). And with the last two episode titles being "Second Star to the Right" and "And Straight on Till Morning" -- well there is no way Peter and Hook wouldn't be front and center, right? :)

Heidenkind said...

They're not going to kill of Gold. He's the only reason people watch the show!

I wonder if Belle's cursed persona involves a stripper pole HAHA. ;)

Unknown said...

@Tasha - Okay, *whew*, between Facebook yesterday and this comment thread I'm feeling better about this. :)

I have a feeling ANYTHING GOES with Belle's cursed persona. However, did the showrunners forget that Regina had her locked up in the hospital basement in season one? I wonder if they'll address how she got there...

Lori said...

That show is so over for me if Gold leaves...

Unknown said...

@Lori - I hear that! Thankfully the show didn't let me down yesterday. :)