Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I have a new obsession...

Thanks to my friend Jen, I have a new obsession (like I needed one, right?!?!) - the USA Network show In Plain Sight, which conveniently is scheduled to start its fourth season May 1st. I've pretty much done nothing but watch episodes of this show since Saturday morning (with a little time off for things like work - thanks Jen *wink*), revelling in U.S. Marshal Mary Shannon's (Mary McCormack) snarkiness and her glorious, wonderful, walking encyclopedia of a partner Marshall Mann (Frederick Weller), who is absolutely freaking adorable. Exhibit A:


Knowing me, I would expect Frederick W. (isn't Frederick a wonderful name?!) to make more appearances on this blog in the future. Be ye warned... :)

So, any other In Plain Sight fans out there?

9 comments:

Lori Benton said...

Netflix streams all three seasons. Which means I have time to check it out and get caught up if I so choose. :)

Unknown said...

@Lori - YAY. :) Just so you know, I've been watching IPS completely out of order...I started with S3, then found S2 and have worked my way through the first 10 eps...need to go back and start from the beginning, obviously...but the first few eps of S3 had me completely hooked.

Heidenkind said...

I watched the first season but have totally missed the others. I didn't even know they had a third season already!

Nicole (Linus's Blanket) said...

I watch it from time to time, but I always feel like I need to just see everything from the beginning. Glad I can go back and see it on Netflix.

Tales of Whimsy said...

Maybe I should try it? :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

I want to know when Netflix will have the latest season of Primeval.

Unknown said...

@heidenkind - LOL, you'd better start catching up! :)

@Nicole - Hope you enjoy catching up as much as I'm enjoying discovering the show. :)

@Juju - Go for it! :) I think your best bet right now is to stream the latest Primeval season through Amazon or iTunes...Netflix is unlikely to have the eps available until the DVD release, right? And that hasn't been scheduled yet (I suspect mini seasons 4 & 5 will be combined into a Volume 3 DVD set for the US markets).

Anonymous said...

Can't wait until you watch Season 1. =}

Unknown said...

@Jen - You and me both! Look at what you started... :P