Saturday, January 2, 2010

Doctor Who series 5 trailer

I really do intend to blog about the past year's Doctor Who specials at some point. Maybe once I quit crying over David Tennant's spectacular farewell in The End of Time (just finished watching part two) and have time to process it all those posts will happen. Till then, I leave you with the trailer for series 5, which sees the debut of Matt Smith as the eleventh Doctor.



As much as I love and adore David Tennant as the Doctor - and really, one can't deny that he took the role to new heights, the man is a genius - this trailer leaves me very excited to see series 5. I think - and I hope this plays out - there's a reason I was so impressed with Smith in The Ruby in the Smoke and The Shadow in the North. He may just be able to pull this whole Doctor Who thing off. Keeping my fingers crossed... :)

3 comments:

Maria Grazia said...

Hey Ruth! Your terrific blog has just been awarded!
http://flyhigh-by-learnonline.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-lovely-blog-one-lovely-day.html

Traxy said...

Cool! Thank you for posting! :)

Loved David Tennant as the Doctor, and am a bit hesitant about the new guy, but we'll have to wait and see! He seemed all right at the end of "The End of Time", so fingers crossed!

Unknown said...

@Maria - Thank you so much! I am going to try to catch up on my blog reading this weekend!

@Traxy - You're welcome. I am going to miss David Tennant terribly, but after seeing this trailer I have high hopes for Matt Smith's debut season. Can't wait till the eps start to air!