Tuesday, July 26, 2011

so says Marilyn...


"I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go, things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right, you believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together."

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."

2 comments:

Phylly3 said...

She was an enigma, which of course is part of her charm. Not the dumb blonde she portrayed in so many movies. It has taken me many years to appreciate her talent.

Unknown said...

@phylly3 - You are so right. These quotes just hint at that spunk, if you will. Glad I happened upon them!