Monday, October 11, 2010

Couple of videos...

These three videos have nothing in common except I thought they were worth sharing. :)

First of all, we have Grover spoofing the Old Spice Guy...



And the new international trailer for The Voyage of the Dawn Treader (I think it's subtitled in Polish?!) courtesy of Ribbons of Light...



And last, but certainly not least, someone spoofed the trailer to the upcoming Christina Aguilera/Cher flick, Burlesque, but Austen-fying it. Marianne Dashwood is channeling her inner Christina, and Mrs. Jennings, most disturbingly of all, is channeling Cher (video link courtesy of Jane Austen Today).

2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

LOL seeing Jane with that music was funny and weird all at the same time :)

I LOVE that Grover parody. Cracks me up every time.

Unknown said...

@Juju - I know, it's quite a strange mash-up - but everything matches up quite well, no?