Monday, December 17, 2012

"OLD BILBO: And as we all know, people with psychological problems attract dragons."

People this recap of The Hobbit by author Sarah Rees Brennan is absolutely HILARIOUS. I seriously cannot stop laughing. One of my favorite quotes:

THORIN DREAMBOATSHIELD: I would have arrived earlier but frankly you were juggling plates and singing about the washing up and I’m not in for that.

THORIN DREAMBOATSHIELD: So I stood around outside letting the rain wash down my chiseled profile, staring out into the night and thinking about my dark past, as is my way.


THORIN DREAMBOATSHIELD: NOT A JOLLY DWARF.


THORIN DREAMBOATSHIELD: *but very chiseled*


Thanks to Tasha for bringing this brilliant piece of hilarity to my attention.

2 comments:

Jess said...

omigosh, that's great!! I'll probably never see Thorin without thinking of Dreamboatshield. Thanks for sharing the laugh!

Unknown said...

@Jess - This is still one of the best things ever. :)