Saturday, May 14, 2011

South Riding concludes tomorrow


South Riding, and the "Classic" third of the 2011 Masterpiece season conclude tomorrow night. Here's a bit of what we have to look forward to in Part Three of this drama based on Winifred Holtby's novel:

Progress has its champions, but also its casualties when tragedy strikes Sarah Burton and her community. See the conclusion of South Riding this Sunday, May 15, 2011, on MASTERPIECE. Anna Maxwell Martin (Bleak House), David Morrissey (Sense & Sensibility), and Penelope Wilton (Downton Abbey) star in Andrew Davis' adaptation of Winifred Holtby's classic novel. 

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I don't know what I'm going to do, because tonight is also the "Survivor" finale! (Yes, I'm one of those nerds who watches "Survivor.") I'm probably going to have to watch "South Riding" online Monday. It will be available online, right?

I don't know how I missed this before, but did David Morrissey play Colonel Brandon? I haven't seen that adaptation of S&S yet, but now I need to! :)

~Kristin

Unknown said...

@Kristin - Yep, Part Three should be available online sometime tomorrow. I don't follow Survivor so my TV schedule is WIDE open. LOL! ;)

And YES! David Morrissey did play Colonel Brandon! You must get a hold of Sense and Sensibility 2008 - I think you will love it!