Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Sherlock trailers!

A while back I posted a BBC trailer for the new Sherlock series that's coming to Masterpiece Mystery in October. PBS just released a new trailer...and after watching it, I found both of their previews online with some new scenes not featured in the BBC trailer. Enjoy...goodness I can not WAIT for this show to air!







As expected, it looks like showrunner Steven Moffat has done a fantastic job with this production. As a refresher, Sherlock is played by Benedict Cumberbatch, Watson is played by Martin Freeman, and Lestrade is played by Rupert Graves.

8 comments:

Heidenkind said...

It's coming to PBS? *squeeeee!* So excited. I assume it won't be until 2011?

Unknown said...

@heidenkind - Oh no, it's coming in October. NEXT MONTH!! We are so lucky this time around. :)

Deborah said...

this show is nothing but HOTNESS.

and how fitting. the word verification for my comment is "colin"

Unknown said...

@Deborah - HOTNESS...hmmm, I like it, and you are SO right. And are you kidding, the word verification was "colin"? That is too perfect! LOL!

Kaye Dacus said...

I'm not sure I'm liking the dark hair on Benedict---contrasts too starkly against his pale skin.

I can't wait for this to air. So excited!

Unknown said...

@Kaye - Did BC go darker? The hair color in these trailers didn't look too off the norm to me...but I get where you're coming from. Some of that contrast could be accentuated by the quality and lighting...will be interesting to see everything play out in a full episode. I can't wait to see the world Stephen Moffatt & Co. have crafted for this series!

Laurel Ann (Austenprose) said...

Ruth - I have already seen this series - and you are going to flip. I just loved it. Benedict IS Sherlock Holmes. I am so impressed with his acting. He is brilliant.

Unknown said...

@Laurel Ann - Oh, I am so jealous that you've already seen the series! I cannot wait...the previews have been so excited, I've been a bit worried that it won't live up to the hype I've given the show in my mind. ;) I can't wait to see Benedict in this role!