Friday, September 10, 2010

Campaign to bring North and South to PBS...

I've seen a couple of posts about this campaign around the Richard Armitage-related blogosphere recently, and then a friend of mine kindly sent me this Facebook badge link. Well, I am willing to promote anything Richard Armitage or North and South-related, don't you know. :)

Click the link below to get information on how to participate in a postcard-writing campaign to bring North and South to Masterpiece on PBS. Personally I don't understand how on earth this production never made it to PBS! Think of the new fans to be gained!

Bring North & South to PBS

Promote Your Page Too

6 comments:

Lori said...

I didn't realize that. Maybe that's why you had to show it to me!! I'm sad for anyone who hasn't seen it.

Unknown said...

@Lori - I know, it's sad! Especially when you consider that Wives & Daughters aired on PBS...now, I love that show, but it just doesn't compare to N&S in my book!

Laura Frantz said...

Go Ruth! Every historical romance fan should watch this movie. Again. And again. I've viewed 4x now and still see things I've missed or make me sigh:) Saw the post for it over on C19 and then Sylvia left comments over at my blog. I don't think anything else will ever measure up...

Unknown said...

@Laura - I know, such a problem forever comparing everything to North and South and Richard Armitage as the best brooding hero EVER... ;)

Fanny/iz4blue said...

It is hard to believe that a Masterpiece never was on Masterpiece!!
The facebook campaign (everyone can "like" it)
is also a place where people's messages to Ms. Eaton
can get posted anonymously by sending them to the same emailaddress for the postcard request:
Fans.of.North.and.South@gmail.com

Unknown said...

@iz4blue - Thanks for the additional info!