Friday, September 17, 2010

Human Target

I am so, so happy about the return of fall TV shows. Next week we get the season premieres for Chuck, Castle, Bones, and probably a whole bunch of other stuff I've forgotten about. *wink* One of my surprise favorites from last year was the show Human Target on Fox. It just got better and better as the season progressed, plus the show was just a heck of a lot of FUN. :) The triple threat of Mark Valley, Chi McBride, and Jackie Earle Hayley made the show one of my favorites of the year, and I am so happy the team will be returning for a new season of wildly improbable adventures. Season two starts Friday, October 1st. In case you missed out on this show last year, the DVDs of season one come out September 21st...or if you're not willing to commit to that (*g*) you can just settle for this nifty recap:



And here's a preview for the new season, introduced by Booth and Sweets from Bones:

7 comments:

Susannah said...

I love Human Target! Glad it is coming back. Chi McBride makes it amazing.

Unknown said...

@Polka Dot - Chi McBride is so funny! Loved him in Pushing Daisies, and he guest starred in a great episode of Psych this summer. So glad to have this show back (and meet another fan)! :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

OMG
I can't waiit!
I need some Castle!

I need to check out Human Target.

Unknown said...

@Juju - If you go to the official Castle website, they are streaming the first 8 minutes of the season premiere...I can't wait!

I think you might just like Human Target. The season started off a little shaky, but things really picked up steam by the finale. What makes the show worthwhile is the "buddy chemistry" between Valley, McBride, and Haley...they are so funny together!

Heidenkind said...

I'm so happy I signed up for a DVR now! :)

Unknown said...

@heidenkind - I may have to rethink the DVR thing...I really miss mine. :( If I ever get a raise or a new job that's one of the first things I'm doing...how sad is that? LOL

Unknown said...

Human Target UPDATE: I saw the news this afternoon that Fox has bumped the season 2 premiere to Wednesday, 11/17...on one hand, I'm bummed about the delay, but on the other hand I'm happy that the show is getting moved out of its Friday timeslot...I think it will have a better chance ratings-wise.