Friday, July 6, 2012

Inspector Lewis premieres Sunday!


I am so ridiculously happy about this. My favorite detective duo returns to Masterpiece Mystery on Sunday with the first of FOUR brand-new episodes! Inspector Lewis kicks off its newest season with The Soul of Genius:
Botany, rivalry and secrecy collide when Lewis and Hathaway attempt to find the killer of an obsessed professor. Kick off the new season of Inspector Lewis with The Soul of Genius, Sunday, July 8, 2012 at 9pm on MASTERPIECE MYSTERY! Celia Imrie (Cranford) co-stars. (90 minutes)
And here's a short preview:



Lewis and Hathaway forever, I love these guys SO MUCH. :)

3 comments:

Anne Mateer said...

We are so excited, too! Finally got to watch Endeavor and now we want to see all the Inspector Morse series. So many BBC shows to watch, so little time . . .

Heidenkind said...

SO EXCITED!!! I missed Hathaway so much. ::sniff::

Unknown said...

@Anne - I've seen about half of the Morse films and I love them -- since I know how much you like Lewis I feel confident you will too. :) Enjoy!

@Tasha - You and me both! :)