Monday, November 19, 2012

Restless Preview

Thanks to Kaye for giving me a heads up about the upcoming Sundance Channel miniseries Restless, starring Lady Mary...I mean Michelle Dockery. :) Here's a short preview (if it doesn't load, click through to the Sundance website -- I found the embedded viewing option a little glitchy):



Hayley Atwell is perfect in 1940s-era period pieces (remember Captain America?), but oh. my. WORD. Rufus Sewell! RUFUS SEWELL!!! In a friggin' amazing suit!! I die. :P


Restless premieres on December 7th.

6 comments:

Anne Mateer said...

I"ll have to see if I get that channel! Thanks for the heads up! :)

Rissi said...

Could be good. Very good.

Heidenkind said...

And a moustache!

Unknown said...

@Anne - You're welcome! Fingers crossed that it is good! :)

@Rissi - I'm QUITE intrigued. :)

@Tasha B. - I KNOW, RIGHT? And he wears it SO well. ;)

Lori said...

Oh, I didn't know about this...it looks so good, but I've gotta say that I don't like the 'stache on Rufus. He's much hotter without it...though I'll still watch him with any amount of facial hair and love it!

Unknown said...

@Lori - It is definitely a different look for him...I'll have to see him "in action" with it to make a definitive judgement call. :)