Thursday, March 26, 2009

There's a Song for Everything...

I got this from my friend Kaye (who picked Dean Martin).

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to a gazillion people and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. It's harder than you think...

Artist: Frank Sinatra


Are you male or female: The Lady is a Tramp (I thought about using The Girl Next Door or The Girl from Ipanema, but really Tramp trounces them all - though Luck Be a Lady was a strong 2nd choice.) :)

Describe yourself: Angel Eyes

How do you feel about yourself: Too Marvelous for Words (LOL!!!)

Describe where you currently live: Street of Dreams

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: London By Night

Your best friend is: Mack the Knife (Yeah watch out people...)

Your favorite color is: Blue Moon

What's the weather like: Come Rain Or Come Shine

If your life was a TV show, what would it be called: I'm Gonna Sit Right Down and Write Myself a Letter

What is life to you: I’ve Got the World On a String

What is the best advice you have to give: The Best is Yet to Come

If you could change your name, what would it be: Adelaide (I'm not particularly fond of the name, but the song is fantastic.)

Your favorite food is: The Coffee Song (Some people might argue that coffee is a beverage and not a food, but I beg to differ...)

1 comment:

Deborah said...

yay!!! now i dont' have to be an blank box anymore!!!!