Wednesday, August 14, 2013

A Cast of Stones Kindle Promotion!


You may recall that earlier this year I couldn't stop raving about Patrick Carr's debut, A Cast of Stones -- and in case you somehow missed out on all that fun, you can read my review of the novel here. After a maddening delay (due to all of the stress that's happened this summer, ergh!), I'm finally well into the sequel, The Hero's Lot, which is AMAZING. Seriously people, SO GOOD. I didn't want to let the entire month of August go by without mentioning that for the entire month of August, the e-book version of A Cast of Stones is available for FREE. This is the perfect way to catch up on Carr's series -- and trust me, you don't want to miss out on this richly-rendered, imaginative, thrilling world peopled with unforgettable characters. Go forth and read! :)

3 comments:

Heidenkind said...

You can't argue with free. :)

Heather @ Simple Wives said...

Ok, I'm really intrigued about this author!

Unknown said...

@Tasha - Oh I hope you downloaded it!! I would love to know what you think! :)

@Mrs. Pedersen - I hope you get a chance to try his work! :)