Thursday, July 8, 2010

More upcoming movies...

Or, July is nearly half over and these movies are almost here!

I'm a huge fan of director Christopher Nolan's Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Prestige - so Inception is on my must-see list. It opens July 16th.



Initially I wasn't all that interested in seeing Salt, but I've seen the trailer so many times this summer, plus I guess I'm just in a spy flick sort of mood, that I think I'll try to see this one in theaters as well. It opens July 23rd.



And just to counteract all of the above action, I may try and end the month by seeing Charlie St. Cloud. This movie wasn't on my radar at all until I saw the trailer on Monday, and it made me cry. It opens July 30th. If I'm lucky I'll get the book read by then...

2 comments:

Tales of Whimsy said...

I can't wait for Inception!

Unknown said...

@Juju - I'm really hoping to see that one Friday night!