Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Doctor meets Disney on Threadless!

Last fall I was thrilled to discover Karen Hallion's artwork, particularly her delightfully quirky Doctor Who-meets-a-Disney-princess mash-ups. I know this week is half over, but THIS WEEK ONLY the t-shirt site Threadless has two of Karen's designs on sale for just $10 each!

"Adventure Awaits" (Guys/Girls)


"Come Away With Me" (Guys/Girls)


Remember to verify the sale price before completing your purchase. I've bought Threadless shirts before and been very pleased with the quality. :)

5 comments:

Rissi said...

Um.... how cute are these!? :)

Love 'em.

Unknown said...

@Rissi - Aren't they adorable? I just love her work!

Kristin said...

Ah! Thank you so much for posting about this! I don't think I'll be able to resist a Doctor Who shirt (plus Belle!). My mom is getting me a pillow cover of the Belle scene from Society6 for my birthday...I think I need the matching shirt. :) Anyway, that's an amazing deal!

~Kristin

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

These are so adorable...now if I could just find a cute Sherlock shirt I will be all set!

xoxo,
Renee C.

Unknown said...

@Kristin - You're welcome! I really want to get one of the pillow cases someday! :)

@Renee - I hear THAT. Let me know if you find one!