Tuesday, November 27, 2012

when the Doctor met a Disney princess (or two...)

Thanks to being recently featured on Ript Apparel, I discovered the art of Karen Hallion. She has created some absolutely GORGEOUS Doctor Who/Disney art that you can purchase as prints or notecards through her Etsy site. I opted to purchase one each of her the Doctor-meets-a-Disney-princess cards for framing purposes, and they are gorgeous -- vibrant colors on sturdy cardstock, fabulous for framing or mailing. :) With Karen's permission I'm thrilled for the chance to feature her art and shop on the blog today.

"Adventure in the Great Wide Somewhere" (purchase):
















"Part of Every World" (purchase):


















"Come Away With Me" (purchase):

















"You Coming Blondie?" (purchase):























Please be sure to visit Karen's shop to check out all her other awesome Doctor Who, Star Wars, and Firefly inspired art!

13 comments:

Renee (BlacknGoldGirlsBookSpot) said...

Karen is super talented! These are all gorgeous but COME AWAY WITH ME is my favorite. :-) Thank you for sharing!

xoxo,
Renee

Unknown said...

@Renee - Isn't she though? :) I go back and forth between Belle or Rapunzel being my favorite...

Rissi said...

LOL! These make me smile. So cute. :)

Unknown said...

@Rissi - I LOVE them! And it is such fun to imagine the adventures... :)

Tales of Whimsy said...

Ha! These are fun!

Unknown said...

@Juju - I LOVE fun crossovers like this!!

Kristin said...

I saw where you pinned these...I adore the Belle one! Though I love the Rapunzel one, too.

{I'm a pretty new Doctor Who fan. Currently I'm only about halfway through the second season, but I love it so far.}

~Kristin

Unknown said...

@Kristin - Yep, I pinned these images before I talked to Karen on Etsy about featuring her on the blog! I just LOVE her work! And I had no idea you were watching Doctor Who - super exciting! I adore Ten. :)

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

We saw her work on Ript Apparel. So awesome. I don't know that I can pick a favorite, actually!

Heidenkind said...

You were featured on there? What does that mean? Did they make a t-shirt out of a quote from you?

I like the Cinderella one. :)

Unknown said...

@Holly - I hope that one day the Belle art is on a shirt! :)

@Tasha - Whoops, that first sentence of mine is awkward. I meant when Karen Hallion was featured on Ript with the "Part of Every World" art on a t-shirt. :)

Gina said...

What fun! I think I like the Cinderella one best!

Unknown said...

@Gina - I seriously hope she continues this series FOREVER. :)