Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Matt Bomer sings!

So, if you're friends with me on Facebook it is probably hard to avoid the fact that I'm a little obsessed with the TV show White Collar. In case you missed last night's status update gushing, last night's episode was a whole lotta awesome, topped off by a fantastic moment where Neal (a.k.a. Matt Bomer) sings "One for My Baby" with June (a.k.a. Diahann Carroll). Unfortunately I can't find that clip on YouTube, but when you search for things like "Matt Bomer singing" you come across little gems like this (just ignore Matt's momentary swearing at the very end of the clip when he realizes he's been recorded). I just love the fact that Matt knows the lyrics to "Love is a Many-Splendored Thing." :) I'm gonna go swoon, again...



WHEN IS THE MAN GONNA RECORD AN ALBUM?!

10 comments:

Roving Reader said...

I am obsessed with Matt Bomer and White Collar... he is so dapper and adorable!! He definitely should record an album!

Unknown said...

@Roving Reader - Yay for another White Collar fan! :) Matt has got such a great voice...I really hope he records an album someday. Until then they really need to work more singing moments into the show. :)

Lori Benton said...

He used to sing on the Chuck set with Zachary Levi, if what I've read is true. Can you imagine?

Lori Benton said...

Are the episodes after Forging Bonds on line anywhere? Afraid I might have to wait the 30 day delay Hulu has on them now.

Unknown said...

@Lori Benton - Oh. My. WORD. I don't know if I could HANDLE video footage of those duets. Love these guys. :) I can't find that "What Happens in Burma..." or last night's ep are online yet - not even on the USA White Collar website, which seems weird. So frustrating!

Heidenkind said...

I want that apartment!

Charity said...

O-M-freaking-G.

I *adore* Matt Bomer! And White Collar. I couldn't stop smiling when I heard him sing last night :)

Unknown said...

@heidenkind - Oh me too. And the guy who lives there. Just sayin'. ;)

@*Brani* - Yay for more WC fans! :) I'm glad I'm not the only person who practically melts when Matt starts to sing.

@Chloe~Jane - Thanks so much for dropping by & for your sweet comment!

elledeegee said...

The whole song for "one for my baby" will be on the season 2 dvd according to @jeffeastin . He's the producer/head writer for White Collar. I already have my disc on pre-order :D

Unknown said...

@elledeegee - That is awesome news, thanks for letting me know! I need to pre-order my season 2 DVDs too! :)