Saturday, February 12, 2011

Any Human Heart preview

Tomorrow night Masterpiece Classic resumes with a brand-new drama, Any Human Heart, starring the one-and-only Matthew Macfadyen! Here's a bit about the story:
Don't miss the premiere of Any Human Heart this Sunday, February 13, 2011, on MASTERPIECE Classic. William Boyd adapts his acclaimed 2002 novel about a man making his often precarious way through the 20th century. Matthew Macfadyen (Little Dorrit), Gillian Anderson (Bleak House), Hayley Atwell, Kim Cattrall (My Boy Jack) and Jim Broadbent star.
The cast is packed with Masterpiece veterans, and since this is an adaptation of a relatively new novel I'm quite curious to see how it plays out. It sounds rather epic. :) Here's a short preview:


Watch the full episode. See more Masterpiece.

2 comments:

Kristin said...

I can't wait! I would watch it just to hear Matthew Macfadyen speak. :)

~Kristin

Unknown said...

@Kristin - Will be very curious to know if you watched Part One, my friend! This one just didn't work for me, sad to say. :/