Saturday, September 3, 2011

Hathaway returns!


Tomorrow's a big day people, a VERY big day. HATHAWAY RETURNS TO MY TV SCREEN! Masterpiece Mystery is finally, at long, LONG last giving us new episodes of Inspector Lewis, starring Kevin Whately as Lewis and Laurence Fox as HATHAWAY. Yes, I fully realize that if you have not yet discovered this show, you might think the world is a little upside-down considering I'm so excited about the other guy. Just watch, I dare you -- Hathaway will rock your world. *wink*

Series IV begins with Old, Unhappy, Far-Off Things -- here's a bit about the story to whet your appetite:
See an all-new episode of Inspector Lewis, Sunday, Sept. 4, 2011 at 9pm on MASTERPIECE MYSTERY! In Old, Unhappy, Far Off Things, a murder at a college reunion leads Lewis and Hathaway to a decade-old case. Juliet Stevenson (Place of Execution) co-stars.
See you on the other side with my review!

8 comments:

Laurel Ann (Austenprose) said...

YES Ruth, one day and counting. The new series is great - and - well Hathaway is snarky and just so darn sex appealing. I love his character. I can't wait for his next zinger. Enjoy!

Heidenkind said...

woohooo!

Unknown said...

@Laurel Ann - Yay! That's exciting to hear! Can't wait to discuss. :)

@heidenkind - I KNOW!!! :)

Michelle said...

Oh, I'm so glad I was at my parents house yesterday. I watched, and didn't even realize it was the new episodes beginning. It was so good!

Renee said...

I've been catching up on reading your blog after a crazy, hectic summer. My next stop: to see if I can get some of the old movies you reviewed from Netflix. I love Myrna Loy in anything, and I love Hathaway! I so enjoy reading here. Thanks so much for drawing my attention to some great TV!

Unknown said...

@Michelle - So glad you enjoyed the new episode! :)

@Renee Ann - Glad to hear you've had a good summer! And I don't think I realized you were a Hathaway fan (not to mention classic films!) - wasn't the new episode great?

Jenn AK said...

Spoiler Alert! Can anyone tell me why the waitress had to die? I'm not getting any connection other than she found Poppy's body.

Unknown said...

@Jenn AK - Hi & thanks for stopping by! You might want to check out this post: http://booktalkandmore.blogspot.com/2011/09/inspector-lewis-series-4-dvd-files-part.html - the full DVD version of this episode didn't do a great job explaining the student/waitress's death, but it helped a bit...