Friday, May 9, 2014

Once S3 Finale Spoilers!

This Sunday Once Upon a Time ends its third season with a TWO HOUR finale. There are lots of good spoilers HERE, if you are so inclined.

Once has also been officially renewed for a fourth season!

To celebrate, I'm going to continue doing what I've done all week, which is stare at these photos of Hook and Emma from the finale, because they make my Captain Swan-shipping heart SO FRIGGIN' HAPPY.


Emma's dress! I DIE. That look on Hook's face? I CANNOT DEAL WITH THAT LOOK ON HIS FACE.


If this doesn't happen again...it's going to be a long summer hiatus, people.


3 comments:

Rissi said...

Ahhh... Emma finally has a pretty dress??? Awesome-ness. Bring on the S3 DVD set. :)

Birdie said...

Yay, looking forward to seeing it so much! (Hope no other character dies in the finale...)

Unknown said...

@Rissi - YES. SO SO SO GOOD!! :)

@Birdie - Hope you enjoyed it!! :)